Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Countdown...

WowOhWow. Three weeks... 3... weeks. Unbelievable. I remember 3 months ago when Tom and I sat and talked, brainstormed about all of this. We've done so much, but I still feel like there is still so much to go.

The support we have had from our school community, people at my agency, our family, and friends, has been tremendous. Every time I see a new “Like”, or see “Buddy Up” referenced somewhere on someone’s page, I’m often struck silent for a minute as I take in just how significant this issue is to so many people. It’s a good reminder to me, regardless of the end product, of whatever issues come up on event day, the WHY we are doing this is the most important thing.

Yep, three weeks to go… 3 weeks.


- KC

P.S.  Don't forget to join us with the virtual 5K

No comments:

Post a Comment